- To transfer knowledge and expertise to BioSense Institute staff in areas of expertise of WR with emphasis on agronomic know-how, business development and organizational capacities.
- To understand and apply best practices concerning deployment and utilization of ICT systems in agrifood and obtain hands-on experience through exchange of researchers.
- To support researchers of BioSense in scientific and professional improvements and specializations.
- To expose WR researchers to the challenges of Serbian agriculture and allow them to participate in the design and development of solutions with global applicability.
- To expose Serbian researchers to advanced working environments in the EU.
- To train BioSense staff in complementary skills.
- To provide constant support to BioSense project team.
Work Package And Tasks Leaders
|WP6||Knowledge transfer and Capacity Building||Frits van Evert|
|T6.1||Mobility of staff (between WR and BioSense)||Frits van Evert/ Oskar Marko|
|T6.2||Specific missions to third parties||Oskar Marko|
|T6.3||Trainings (from WR to BioSense and Serbian research community)||Frits van Evert/ Oskar Marko|
|T6.4||Ad-hoc support||Frits van Evert/ Oskar Marko|