- To promote BioSense CoE as the regional leader in multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research for the benefit of the agrifood sector.
- To broadly promote ANTARES project results and spread excellence in the broader West Balkans region.
- TTo establish new and maintain existing collaboration with key stakeholders.
- To release promotional packages of the new CoE.
- To present the increased scientific potential of BioSense CoE at high impact conferences.
- To promote research excellence and assure the visibility of the new CoE through organization of Workshops.
- To advance international experience and contacts and develop strong partnership and sustainable cooperation with EU partners.
Work Package And Tasks Leaders
|WP7||Dissemination and Networking||Tamara Trninić|
|T7.1||Dissemination Strategy and Plan Development||Tamara Trninić|
|T7.2||Dissemination tools and material||Tamara Trninić|
|T7.3||Face-2-face interaction with key stakeholders||Tamara Trninić|
|T7.4||Participation in international and regional events||Tamara Trninić|
|T7.5||Organization of annual BioSense International Workshop||Tamara Trninić|
|T7.6||Spreading excellence across the region||Zeljka Dukić/|